Monday, December 15, 2008

Basketball n Badminton :)

Went veno's hse at 12. she woke me up at 10 n asked me weather what time i goin her hse , i was trying to bluff her i was lyk 9 something la :) ahah wat a joke lah. we suppose to go play basketball at 10 but was raining . my sister in law ffk me . she said she wanna go but din go in the end . we went mc-d to eat 1st. six of us walked there , me , veno , laura , lillian , shannon , lynnete . prev was waiting for us at mc -d n we lied to her tat we was walking but we were still in veno place . sry prev :) after we eat , still raining la !! :) so i went play tat slide , dam scary , it was spoiled !! i almost fall!! arr so malu , alot ppl looking la :) then we walk to baskerball court . shannon n lynette want to go home coz they wanna sleep . no way man!! when we almost reach that basketball court, we saw turkeys or maybe roosters . we talked to them n they got angry , we ran for our lifes la. dam stupid. then we start with basketball under the rain , laura they all starting to wave here wave there , dam scared tat my mum sees me , then im DEAD . the first game was one score one ringgit , then we change team , second game was one game 5 ringgit . too bad la , my team always win one. sad sad :) then we played badminton , only four of us la , me n lillian and prev n shannon . after that we walk back to old towm coffee and wait .we were fully WET . Yuck : )

No comments: