Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sorry ?

I know this is quite late but ya lah . i say sorry cuz i know im wrong , but i dont see the point that why you have to cry? its not a big deal , not that i plan to kill you or what ? i know i was rude but u know when i talk to you rudely you dont have to reply me rudely as well . its makes me more fire and it builts up the fire and i get more piss and i dont know what i'll say . im not saying sorry because u cried , im juz saying sorry juz to make u dont hate me , juz to make otheers dont hate me . im not claiming that im not wrong , im not claiming that u r wrong , im not claiming that what i did was right and i dont have to say sorry , i mean yes, im wrong but not only me . im sure if u r reading this u will get piss , but who cares ? i cant help it if u r mad at me ryt ? but having a friend is better than having an enemy ? Sorry .

No comments: