Thursday, November 20, 2008

Helloween Party =]

Before the holidays , i was so excited for tis party n finally tis party is great , i prayed so hard for tis party , at last it was not only great , it was AWESOME !! I went did something for my mum in d morning then i go veno's hse, we start decorating n planning wat to wear coz i actually forgot to bring my which i left in the car ,how stupid could i be :) Then Laura finally reach her hse at two, we juz cant wait for the party to start :) then we wait a while , Lillian is here , then only we cut apples, Lillian brought her hair curler , i curled my hairn , it looks so cute :) then ginny , neeti n hiew kwan came . then Shazleen . They all came n we start dressing up n put make up, the off the light of a sudden , i dam mad , oh wait , im sorry if i spoiled your mood ppl , at abt 5 i guess , Then we were waiting for our guess , 6.30 , still not here !! then we called , they r coming :) Cheryl , Lynette n Shanon came together , we wanted to scare them but we din , :) I was a Dead La Calotta ahah but i was suppose to be a dead maid :) Then Kamini came . :)She duwn to admit she 's shorter than me . too bad :)Soon we start eating , Yay Food , They say mine was nice ahhaha , coz they din know it was mine i juz ask them weather nice or not . After eating , they opened those snack tat Laura bought , They throwing at each other , haiz wasting food la , i did throw abit but i still remember who throw at me !! , Kamini , Laura n Shanon , becareful yah , i'll revenge :) Then we planning to play crocodile but it was raining ,Then prev's sister came , When we were cutting cake Cheryl came n bang me so i oso go bang kamini's head n ran away , ahah until now she still donno who!! :) coz after tat i quickly ran n stood next top shanon n act lyk ntg happen , n she was asking me eih , not hot ahh wearing scaft , no la , very cooling wat , then she went in my scaft n roll her self up , i wanted to but cant , too fat , no space :) so we played true or dare , or maybe you can call it dare or dare coz everyone choosed dare except laura . i still remember some . Kamini was the lucky one , the 1st one kena :) She has to do some backside dance i had to sing i lyk to move it move , wtc. then it was Laura , She choose true , not fun , i forgot the question d :) then Shanon , She had to do pole dancing i guess , how cacat , they got the video of it , we were laughing lyk crazy , Then my turn , they ask me to sing , ahaahah its a great thing to do for me coz i sing very good one , i have to sing i forgotten wat name la , but i sang half way they ask me to stop , arr , i know i spoiled tat song sry la , Then it was Previta's turn , one of then ask her to sing but cheryl was lyk she sing so nice no nid la , ohh i so hurt ahh . but she has to do chicken dance !! ahaha dam stupid , the lillian's turn she has to go out n scream scobidoo -hoo but she went scodoo-hoo !! omg dam funny !! :) Then Previta's sister has so beebbox ahha, then she named some donno wat crap name out but she did , so cool!! then veno's turn ahah , she has to do push up n make some horny sound , eerrr ,then it was lynette's turn , She was L so she has to do Cat walk !! she did , dam funny ,suddenly shanon ask me to c weather she got fever or not , i cant hear , she ask me lyk 3 time then i know wat she was saying. so sad la ,oh but she reely looks lyk a vempire with tat black cloth behind her :) scary .then it was cheryl's turn , she has to do some dance , stupid dance lead by hiew kwan , then was Shazleen's turn , shanon suggest her to scream , im too sexy for my clothes , ahha she did . Then finally hiew kwan's turn , she has to sream good morning England !! After everything ,we ate abit then we took group photo n everyone has to go back , so left me , laura , previta n her sisters n veno .Cheryl tought me one song , im gonna teach yuan on sunday!! Wish him good Luck ,

ps : I enjoyed myself , Thanks for everything veno , we love yah !! :)

No comments: