Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged By Ginny =]

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names,
then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment,
letting them know they got tagged and
ask them to play and read your blog.

starting time :0730
Name : Esther Tan
Sisters : No
Brothers : Two
Shoe size :5/6/7
Height :148 cm , I know i Short but , Short Cute ma
Where do you live : KL
Favourite drinks : Zapple :)
Favourite breakfast : Bread ??
Have you ever been on a plane : Nope , No money
Swam in the ocean : No , Dont Dare
Fallen asleep in school : Yea , Teacher cought me
Broken someones heart : Nope
Fell off your chair : Yeap
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Noo, oh omly once , Coz melissa promised to call me but she did'nt
Saved e-mails : i dont read them so i save them
What is your room like : normal, but abit untidy
What's right beside you : speakers
What is the last thing you ate : I forgot :)
Ever had chicken pox : Yes when i was 3
Sore throat : Yea , Always
Stitches : Nope , Scary
Broken nose : No way , my nose so flat
Do you believe in love at first sight : emm , i dont know , i guess no
Like picnics : nv tried before
Who was the last person you danced with : forgot
Last made you smile : My Bro , Fighting wit the dog
Today did you :
Talk to someone you like :Nope , so early now , n there's no one i lyk , there's juz people i LOVE :)
Kissed anyone : No Too Early la
Get sick : Nope , Im too healthy to get sick
Talked to an ex : Nope , Dont Have one
Miss someone : All My Friends , N my Brother =]
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Yea, All the cute cute ones
What's under your bed : I dont dare to c , i Guess is rubbish
Who do you really hate : Miss H :)
What time is it now : 0737
Q : Is there a person who is on your mind right now : My Dog
Q : Do you have any siblings : 2
Q : Do you want children :Yea , I guess
Q : Do you smile often : Of course , Actually , I laugh not smile
Q : Do you like your hand-writing : Sometimes
Q : Are your toenails painted : Nope
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : My Mum's
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : Black
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : Eating ?
Things on my to-do list today :
1:Wake Up
2:Brush Teeth
3:Eat
4:Wake Up at 7 am to wait for Previta
5:Watching HSM 3 n Managascar :)
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.. :
1:Use the money
2:Save the money
3:Keep some for my mum
4:Go Japan
5:Ask my mum stop Working
5 of my bad habits.. :
Very Cacat, i oso dont know
5 places I have lived in.. :
1:My house
2:My Aunt's House
3:Melissa's House
4:My Room
5:Hotels
5 jobs I've had..: Nothing :)
5 people I tag..
Very Lazy to tag people la :) u wan do then do la

No comments: