Saturday, November 29, 2008

Laura came n crash my hse :)

Thank god ,God gave me feelings tat i should not wait for laura at 8 am . I set my alarm clock at 8 but i have not recieve any messege from laura soi slept till 10.30 n finally she came . If i have wait for her , i think i will get Panda eyes . She came n wanted to use my comp but i juz notice my comp juz hates me SOOOOOOOOO much tat the internet cant connect each time i on it =< . UseLeSs Computer ! we were so bored so i went show laura the new shirt i bought :) n were planning wat to wear next wednesday :)So she teached me how to play guitar , until 1.30. Veno was suppose to come at 2 but end up coming at 3 .so me n Laura planning to go down n eat . tat kantin unty was .. SLOW . i called her n she was lyk wait ahh wait ahh . i got so pissed i juz walk off n go opposite n eat . After eating only veno n prev came . we went 7-eleven :) juz to but chocolates :) then me n prev walk home 1st , laura n veno went n buy nail polish remover . tat two stupid , went to the different block n go ding dong n stood there waiting for me to open the door . then finally they notice it was not my hse . STUPID :) we were doing some rubbish at my hse then we went down the pool side :) playing the guitar n start our bitching session :) im sure most of u know who we bitch abt la :)we change place from the poolside to the BBQ pit , to the playground . it took us 10 minutes to figure out how to seat coz it was dammm freaking smalll ! Then two kid came down n looking at us . they were so cute but i think they were thinking , ' This four buffolow doing wat here ? get lost la ' but they were showing they cute face , dam cute :) so we have to change place again , we went underneat block B n i told them to becareful incase ppl might juz ... Throw flower pot at us :) then jasmine came down . She was learning how to play your call . then she painted her nails , then we tooks some pictures . OH i took two pictures of laura , YAY :) everyone was lyk looking at us lyk some alien out of no where . then one indian lady came speaking in tamil ' Eih y those ppl sitting there ? they stomach pain ahh ?' ahahaahah tats wat pre told me :) Then it was time to go back to my hse :) we were talking crap . Finally veno went home . Then Cheryl called me , her sister was lyk , 'hello, hello ? hello , esther , esther ? esther . esthertan ? esther tan su ling ' i was lyk har ? then she start laughing . soooo scary :( it juz freak me out coz i din save her hse num n she was using her hse number . i got sore troaht n she made it worst!! then my brother came back .Start on-ing the comp . i told him the internet cant work , he was lyk if cant work how ? i slap u ahh ? i ask him y slap me ? i so cute .. :( he walked to the balcony , n start asking y tat ppl nv invite u to the party ? i slap then ltr . i was lyk ok ok , we go together . then laura n pre went home . leave me alone at home :( i was os dammm scared tat my mum will juz kill me , my results is lyk Rubbish Bin .. AHHH so scared :(

No comments: