Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy day , but happy :)


I love my brother lah ! i mean if there's Mr brother other than Mr. world , My brother will win the 1st price lah . I mean , he's the best brother , the REALLY REALLY BEST BROTHER ON EARTH ! okay , start today :) woke up , saw my geografi folio printed on the table , was so happy . went school with happiness coz i get to pass up my folio in time , miricle lah ! BUT , my recess ter korban . oh guess what , i borrowed a tie from someone then i found my tie in my bag . such an ass lah .anyway , yeah , was so hungry the whole day . went photostat shop during recess , saw so many people , shanon and deanna said i look weird :( . they came walking , TAN -TAN ! hello . push my hair away , u look weird today , what u did to your hair ah ? cut ah .:( i look so weird meh ? i asked cheryl , she said that too. anyway , i walked back to class happilly :) with my folio DONE ! but was late for class , almost die . then kp , for one hour non stop drawing , colouring my folio . so busy no time to do other thing s :( thank GOD finish everything when miss Boey came in . okay after school , made such a havoc but still reached home at 2 . din go gym coz SOMEONE FFKed me . left my bottle in school . reached home , u cant belief this , i ate almost 10 pieces of bread . i cant belief this too . haha :) sad case ryt .
Esther Tan signing :)

No comments: