Saturday, May 16, 2009

this post is dedicated to someone very ' special ' :)
i know u have nothing wrong against me and i have nothing wrong against you , but , you are just tooooo much .
dont come in other people's place and then say it scares you . dont say other people stupid even if u want unless u're playing lah . i mean , u think u're so smart ? noo , we're in just the same level or maybe , yea u're abit smarter . in another hand , u're too dumb to be someone . are you trying to be straight forward so u'll be cool ? or is it ur hobby to insult someone ? u think its nice ? but i just wonder , why when u insult someone , its always not infront of me ? u should try it one day . i know u have not insult me , but who knows one day . im actually waiting lah , cuz this day will definitely come . dont just simply call other people bitch when u dont know what happened .and when u know , u dont say sorry ? what are you ? do you know , everyone is starting to hate you of what u do ? u think trying to be annoyying and insulting people , ur friends will praise you and love you ? hello ? can think ar ? not that we hate you , but ur not suppose to do that . u know , i just cant wait for the day u insult me because i know when u do that to me u will feel 10 times worst then what u tell me . and when u're at poeple's place can u not show ur bloody face and then act cool by showing the short finger of yours ? i know my fingers are short but it looks better coz i wont show people my finger . and when someone says excuse me , just excuse urself for a while . not that ur butt is so heavy or ur legs are so mighthy rite ?

i told u what to do ryt ? come insult me lah !

in trying to find an ugly colour to suit you but evidently i cant find so i choose this nice preety colour to suit this ' nice ' person . hope you enjoyed .

No comments: