Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I know God exist . and HE always answers my prayer .

this question had just came into my mind about 45 minutes ago . am I a burden ? im really scared now . i actually knows every single thats happening but i have to pretend that i dont see and dont know whats going on . its the first time . i always advice people because i dont face it . now i just feel like flying and to do what i want is the best choice . i know God loves me . every sunday , i'll think of a song that the worship team will play and sing or maybe can say , i really hope that the song would come out . And it did . i hope to improve in my exams . i did , not much , not all but yeah , its a yes . i really hope its still 6 .45 now or today is just not today . or i hope its yesterday and hoping that tommorow never comes ! but , its life , i have to face what i need to face . i know it has nothing to do with me in this matter but im scared . i dont want thing to happen in 2007 again . no more shifting for my brother ! I LOVE HIM ! i miss him . if i had a chance , i wish i could turn back time and treat him better . tears are dropping from my eyes now . my shirt is wet , but i would rather he be at home and use the computer 24 / 7 and dont let use it for anything . i wish that these things dosent happen at all ! i wish i have friends to comfort me . i wish i have friend to burst everything to them rather than sitting in front of the computer tearing alone . typing alone . worrying alone . no point . i feel lifeless .no one's with me . no one stands up for me . no one believe me except God is the only one now . he's always here . i know he's next to me . i dont know what to do ! i've never tear this much before . and now , i have to worry for band practice on second week of holiday . 8 - 4 . my mum is gonna kick me out of my house !

No comments: