Monday, September 29, 2008

2nd Day

today was ok .. but no mood to swim edi .. sore troat .. cham la..morning we did nothing , Laura went to my frens house , i slept until 11 am , lillian came at 11 , veno was trying to connect the internet .. all was so buzy!!! then in the afternoon we called shanon , force her to come .. surprisingly she came .. but she was bored la .. she followed me to my mum's fren's place , she slipped haha but din fall la .. =[ She wanted to push me into the pool but too bad i was strong enough .. Then she threw laura's slippers into the pool n were hiding behind me hope not to get wet .. but too bad .. i cant help her!!we din do anything eccept telling ghost story after lillian & laura went home .. oh but before that me n veno acted the kanamatuna again but the ass veno spoil the whole thing again !! Ghost story was interesting , after veno went home .. no more ghost story so we sat on the middle of the road n start masaging shanon's feet with flowers .. Dam cacat , until my mum called me only i go home ..

The only group photo we got ..


i know i look cacat
but its adorable mahh!!
from the left - chicken shit , adorable , sexy , cactus n LILLIAN
(cascl ) sakai .. U R BOMPED

ps : Shannon i got ur orang asli picture .. u wan me to post it ??

No comments: