Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Lees & Tans are great!! n oh bubble teas

It was a great holiday today coz i get to do rubbish !! in the evening my brother came to my hse n he was crapping n asking rubbish .. but a while more we have to help my mum to cook .. mm my cookin is great or awesome or mayb best!!! Then we plan to go but coke at d minimarket ..

We went down n he go to the car.. i sak him ' ei not go kantin buy coke mehh?? .. His great idea was ' nvm la we go outside buy nonid to help cookin ma.. He bought watermelon n i took green apple .. He tried my n he said eee not nice wan but the best was after he drank finish his .. he poured half of mine into his cup .. wtc .. n he took a pink straw .. ee dam Gay .. Oh i ate the bubbles .. it reely looks lyk it alive .. owwww.. I miss the bubble tea n today's watever i have !!! i wish it could replay .. i guess its replay .. maybe not la... i oso dono wat its called ..nvm la... i dont wan today to end so fast!!!!

No comments: