Tuesday, September 9, 2008

D steamboat dinner

I went eat steamboat . My brother & I were too much tat we took d food as if its lyk gonna b end of the world tomoro . On the way home .. My mum, my sister , me n my brother were
talking . This is their conversation :
mum : Aiya I went wrong way d
brother : u not using the NPE mehh?
mum : yala .. Here cannot go wan mah .. Can mehh?
brother : can la ..
mum : if cannot how???
sister : make u turn la ..
brother : stupid here juntion la!! haha ya lo horr.. Make u turn la (another stupid!! )
Then we pass by the old town coffee shop . Their conversation again :
brother : wah now the old town coffee open very big d oo !!
mum : ya arr ???
brother : ya meh ???
swt
me : ei I got one joke ..
brother : ele .. Ur joke all not funny wan
mum : nvm la.. Tell n c
me : okok .. Ohh but I forget d .. Sry sry ..
sister : u feeling cold ??
me : NO .. No air cond summore but nvm la sauna ma…

I juz cant believe we have this conversation ..
Their juz so retarded ..

No comments: