Thursday, September 11, 2008

My mum

She's juz so perasan la .. lyk tis morning i told her i wanna go ice skating .. she ask me .. u go ice skating u not scared u go with 10 fingers n cum back with 6 fingers arr ?? then i ask her .. cheh u say lyk tat u know how to skate mehh ??? she's lyk Of course la .. i can spin in d skating ring with oni one leg .. but actually i dun believe la.. but wat to do .. mus listen la .. i juz notice sumthing my family is juz so perasan .. ahh maybe we were born lyk tat .. ohh but pls dun let Cheryl c my mum .. she will probably learn everything ... =.= but Laura salutes her .. : (

Worse thing was Shanggari ..

Im so so so so so sorry Shanggari , i did not mean it la .. but u were juz annoying juz now .. i mean i was right tat spoon is venodhads wan so u should not ask us to throw for her ma .. summore she took it from her hse .. i am NOT WRONG !! dun blame me lahh ..

To Shanggari : Im felt so sorry 4 u coz u r a prefect .. dun mind me if i scold u again !!!!!

No comments: