Saturday, October 25, 2008

had lots a fun today !!!!!

Went cheryl's church this morning , lyk ussual i'll let her conteng my hand =pLagi teruk , during service , pastor say one more timt, i heard , kung fu cha .. wtc .. Before or maybe after the service end , Caleb porposed to Debbie .. omg so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt !!!!!!!!cheryl home so early , I dam lonely la .. =[ So i played the drum .. ahahah Jenny let me play wohh =] i can play .. Sai Lei lehh!!! Then they went to Pak li or Pak lah .. to eat lunch , i sat beside jenny , lyk normal , she bullied me =[ then i took my pen out n its my Drawing Session ..!! =] i drew a watch on her hand n guess wat .. richard took my pen n drew this on my hand :

Please cut along
the dotted
line ?
Dam retard !!! i look lyk some food packet!! went home watch tv .. dam fun some comedy wtv crap show .. stupid la .. =]
RETARD

ps : im soooorrryy Cheryl , i din teach u the poem .. =]

No comments: