Thursday, October 23, 2008

I studied today!! =]

Wat a stupid dream i have!! arr i dream of my fav singer have alot of pimples on his face .. ahh his face disfigure .. i got a nightmare!! =]Went skul at abt 8.45 .. dam ntg to do .. at first got maths group study wit veno , laura , neeti , shanon , reenee .. but when i reach everyone studying bm LOL ? actually they was waiting for the math teacher .. i asked veno n laura .. miss me arr ? ahahahah cant believe they say yes .. heh then we saw a wira tought it was shanon , i ready to dance edi suddenly c .. CHEH .. then FinallY she came no time to get ready to dance .. =[but nvm i asked miss me ar ?? ahahah she oso say yes .. =] ok soon we start our group study .. wah her maths dam pro but teach until .. heh .. i oso donno how to say la .. =] .. Then we go help teacher on something la me n laura walk at d bac la .. she was saying eee juz now dini keep on looking at u wor .. (To shanon ) then she told me .. ahahah look at u better la .. (OF COURSE .. I more ADORABLE MAHHH) .. sakai took us almost one hour lehh!!wat shit man .. Then me n veno went back kantin EAT ... then go bac n study bm .. Then me , veno n lynnete sat at some quite place .. someone drop her food =] they were laughing we dunno hu wan la .. veno n i start saying LOL ?LOL?LOL? lmfao .. so cacat =]
Oh n Cheryl came i ask her miss me lehh ?? ahahahahaah she say yes also !! =] i saw myself in her book .. arr so ADORABLE !! after recess , when back to class , sit wit janette n mae yin .. wtc .. laughing for no reason .. ahahah .. ntg else better to do la .=]

No comments: