Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sundays are great !! =]

Went Cheryl's church today .. Starting was okay , then later on cheryl starts to take her highlighter n borrowed someone's pen n start drawing my hand .. n she tried to draw my crap but she dunno how to draw !! =] haha .. im the pro .. Let me do it !! After church service i went near the drum set want to play .. i beg jenny lyk some cacat fella but , finally she lend me one stick .. I start playing , i know i ruin the whole thing jenny was playing but nvm la .. i nv play drum b4 ma .. dam fun !! :) then cheryl kept on saying she donno me .. so mean :[ I dam kesian Peter wan to laugh but cannot laugh .. nvm he'll get well soon!!!




Cheryl's masterpiece in the church =}


LAMB i LoVe U!!



Kiss with KISS^ABLES !!!


I ate it this afternoon ..
I FinnAlY get to eat u!! Stupid Spicy Mee!!

Lamb all the way from AuStraLia ??

No comments: