Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged By CUTIE (Crystal) :)

1. Where would you go if someone sponsors you an air ticket?
I think JapaN !! =]

2. What's your favourite thing to do?
Eat Heee .. : )

3. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Depends on wat kind of hapiness .. most probably NoT ..

4. If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be?
Long life for me n my family &my beloved fren ..!!

5. Thing/people that you can't live without?
Family , Friends , Handphone , Computer , n very important ... FOOD : ]

6. What are you afraid to lose?
Everything around ME !!

7. If you won 1 million dollars, what would you do?
Emm . Save half , then another half of tat half go holiday , another half of tat half go shopping n if got balance give my mum .. LOL

8. What do you dream of doing in the future?
VERY PrO in EVEryThinG

9. List down 3 good points about the person who gave you this survey.
Cute
Nice
Fabulous

10. What makes you happy?
Eating .. When i recieve something good .. =]

11. What type of person do you hate the most?
Someone who think tat their very very very very very great !!

12. If you have a superpower, what would it be?
Wat power oso wan lahh .. SupErMan !!

13. Would you go for happiness or money?
Happieness .. money arr .. second lorhh .. :)

14. Who do you think are the most important people in your life?
My MuM !!

15. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, would you die for him/her?
Nope .. i wont waste my life ..!! hehe ..

16. Who is the last person who hugged you?
Forgot .. i think veno ..

17. What is the one thing you want to do badly right now?
Watch Tv .. but i am .. Eat wateva i wan .. I am also .. basicly nothing kua ..

18. Who are you close to?
Many , Very many , Too ManY

19. Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like him/her?
NOPE .. =[]

20. If you could do one thing over again, what would it be?
Donno arr!! Can think of anithing .. : ]

7 things that scares me
Ghost .. - but in know don hav la ..
cockroash
murderer
thief
Strict teachers
Dinasour
Worms ..

7 random facts about me.
Emm Emm .. I cant think of so many lahh
Adorable .. :)

7 things I plan to do before I die
Eat as much as i can
Giv all my money to my mum
tell them i wan a better grave with pink flowers !! :)
Wan to c my favorite singer
Wan to c all my awesome frens
Make sure they call me adorable ..
tell me the truth weather they hate me o not !!

7 things I can't do
Alot !! but i donno !! :)

7 people to do this questionnaire
Laura
Suet Teng
Cheryl Lee
Veno Chicken Ass
Jane Tan
Anyone interested ??
& You of course !!

No comments: